Monday, February 08, 2010

blame those assignments!

URGHHHH~~~!!! I dunno im angry or im sad or im jealous, maybe it's everything. I MISSED BOTH THE MASS ORDER FOR LUO ZHI XIANG'S PREORDER VERSION AND VALENTINE VERSION!!! AND THE PREORDER VERSION IS ALREADY OUT OF STOCK IN SINGAPORE!!! *bang wall* I WANT THAT 80PAGE XIE ZHEN SHU BADLY! D:

Blame those assignments that i haven't got the time to go cd-rama... ...
Blame those assignments that i haven't got the time to go his official forum to get the latest updates... ...
Blame myself for always MIA-ing from the web on sat & sun that my friends couldn't get me and tell me the news... ...

I'll just wait for the qing gong version to come out... hope there'll be freebies too... D:

P.S. ok i know im totally crazy over him, but oh well... ... :)

No comments: