Tuesday, January 30, 2007

nothing

something 'interesting' happened right after i said iwant something 'interesting' to happen..

basically there r two things, first one dunno if counted 'interesting'.. it was during last fri. after guides.. i reach da bus stop at around 6.20pm, waited 4 da bus33, took 30 min to come!!! damn pissed with bus33, i missed part of the tv drama because of it! its da most funny part somemore!ARGGH!!! *&^%bus33!!!

2nd thing totally scared me to death!! i was eating dinner at a coffee shop with my parents... after tat i enjoyed my meal sooo much i forgot about my hp which i left it on da table.. only when i reach home about a few mins away, i remembered about my hp.. my mum & i ran back to da coffee shop, she was like scolding me all da way there. luckily, da waitress there kept it for me..

moral of da story is: never say tat u want something 'interesting' to happen, u never noe exactly wat will happen. (hahas.. i noe im lame..)

No comments: