Friday, March 26, 2010

lalala~~ XD

Yo im back, long time no blog haha LOL XD

Firstly, I HERE BY WISH JJ LIN A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D (haha although i know he wouldn't see this lol)

Ok, i've been working for this past 2 weeks at SPH research, marketing as data entry clerk, yeah quite a boring job, but easy money earned haha. And so, i spent about $160 of my salary on a new specs which is a black plastic frame one (i've been wanting to change to a black one) with red stars at the side :) one bad thing is my degree increased :(( i think i spent too much time in front of the com, blame fb and youtube (for the idol dramas n variety shows). Ok i shall control my com usage from now on, if not once sch reopens i would staring at the com screen all day long. Speaking about sch, last sem's exam result's out, and i wouldn't say im v.happy or v.sad about the result. Cos im happy with the grades and sad with the GPA, yeah at 1st im happy to see an AD and A (the rest B and B+) and current GPA of 3.416, but once i know about the cumulative GPA of 3.333 my hapiness went down a bit cos at least i knew i improved. year 2 1st sem timetable is out, and yeah im ok with it except for tues lol, making me go back sch for only 2hrs?! walao waste my time travelling =.= the lesson better be worth my travelling time lol...

PS 1 yayye~ can't wait for this Sunday! annyeonghi Singapore, annaehasaeyo Korea! XD

No comments: