Monday, October 22, 2007

>< >< >< ><

sianzz.. finally got back amaths paper today, quite ok a B4, n i didnt expect it, i thought i was goin to get lower than tat.. tiz eoy sucks, sucks as much as mye! arghh.. but even though im startin to dislike u, i wanna thank u for givin me tiz motivation to do way better for 'o'lvl nxt yr! ok enough of tat, went to tampines mall n ate mos burger with jas, jq n sihua.. ok end of story. haha..

damn pissed off last sat., missed da last ep of tian ya xia yi, bcos we'r havin dinner outside, n my mum is lyk tian you jia cu, nvm la bu kan tv hui si meh? den i was lyk arghh! last ep alr leh, n it's my fav show somemore! den ate dinner until abt 8.55pm, den went home.. i was lyk wat's da use, i bet da show's alr over! n i was rite, arghh! damn pissed! after exams watch some tv shows also cannot meh?! i alr didnt watch much before n during exams ok! i know my results sux, but pls lemme relax myself alil can? i promise im gonna start my revision soon, n im gonna get betta results nxt yr, cos as i mentioned, i've found myself some motivation.. i find tat being with u as a click is gettin more n more awkward now, cos u r always thinkin highly of urself, n not considerin other's feelings.. we r nvr meant to be tgt as frenz?

No comments: