Monday, October 15, 2007

<><><><><><>

whoo~! i <3 wkn, cos it's shopping time!

13/10/2007
went to my mum's malay colleague's hse to celebrate hari raya.. then went to tampines IKEA cos my mum want to shop there.. so we did bought something home, a soft toy turtle (it's damn cute!), a pot of plant, a shelf to place my books.. and IKEA is too environmental friendly, there's no large size plastic bag to place that shelf that we bought, so we had to hand carry it.. we went to buy da hotdog bun ltr, n while findin for seats, i walked past a girl, she was drinking a packet of ribena, then da ribena spurted out n a few drop stained my shirt! ARGHH! lucky my shirt was not white, if not i'll KILL her!

14/10/2007
went to tm with my mum during lunch, n had lunch at pizza hut.. after lunch, walked around tm, she bought 4 ceramic cups n i bought a rubik's cube =D, then went to my cousin's hse to celebrate my grandfather's b'dae..

it's lyk totally slacking, these few days at home.. i dun wanna go back sch for da stupid debrief, im gonna be emo during tat period.. awww.. i hate debrief!

No comments: