Friday, March 13, 2009

0.0 -.- ??

this is my 1st post usin my newly bought Macbook haha.. went back to NP on wed. to buy a Macbook cos my course compulsory need to use.. now im tryin to familarise myself wif Mac.. after i bought my macbk, i went to buy a drink frm the foodcourt in the campus.. the drink stall auntie v.funny, i said i wanted a watermelon mix wif papaya juice n she said, ' ni hen xiao zhi leh( i tink she doesnt believe im a poly student), huh watermelon can papaya hao he meh? kan qi lai guai guai de..' err ok u can go try 1 cup urself it's rly v.nice to drink de n thnks for ur compliment for sayin i look younger then my age.. -.-''

hmm.. on mon., was my 1st time i did telephone survey, this job was quite interesting la.. the ppl who ans my calls some r v.friendly.. i rmb got 1 auntie when she ans my call she sounded so frustrated lol, she said, 'wat do u want?! r u sellin or wat?! u sound like a 12 yr old to me so wat do u want?!' lol ok i didnt know i sounded so young zzz.. so i said, 'uh.. im 17, yes im 17(she sounded like she doesnt believe me) n i juz wanted to do a v.short survey'.. she replied, 'better be quick ar, im cookin!' oh so no wonder she sounded so frustrated n so i rushed thru the qns.. this was the most memorable call of day for me..

lol y does almost everyone when they saw me they'll say,' u in sec sch now?' im like err.. im a poly student alr.. ok i can only blame myself for havin a childish look n lookin so small size.. thnk u all for sayin i look younger then my age i'll try my best to put on weight -.-''

No comments: