Monday, March 09, 2009

\m/(^o^)\m/

yay finally thr's something for me to post about ^^ the e-awards last sat was not bad, lucky it stopped raining around 5sth if not i would b soaked wet haha.. the queue entering the floating platform was super long but luckily i entered before the actual show started haha.. the show's 1st few hrs were quite boring like nth much cos it's juz some local bands performing.. wait until so long then my fav idol JJ's turn to perform.. it's sooo great to hear him sing n perform 'live'! then after that muz wait v.long again cos show luo perform in finale.. i feel so 'high' seeing him on stage sing n dance, he's soooo great woohoo! haha =D ahhh! i soo regret forgetting to bring my mum's camera to snap pics, haiz so have to make do with my hp's camera which the quality of the photos are so sucky.. =( well.. i still enjoyed my nite thr, it's a wonderful experience seeing my fav idols perform 'live' for the 1st time in my 16 yrs ;D

No comments: